Kline is one type of super heavy-duty through-the-weave polyurethane (PU) covered hose which is made of PU materials approved according to NSF 61 standard. Kline hoses shall be made from 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn circular woven and completely, totally embedded in the PU compound, excellent protected against mechanical damage, forming a single homogenous construction without the use of any glues or adhesives of any type.
*Incorporates a strip of reinforced polyurethane on the side to support the electrical cables and accessories.
*When extracting underground water is necessary, Welline hoses are recommended strongly because of its innate advantage on rigid plastic pipes or steel pipes in the following situations: Underground water is very deep.(For example, deeper than 60 meters ) Underground water is salty or acid The borehole size is bigger than 3 inches. Maintenance cost is high End-users want to save money in long term Furthermore, Kline hoses are layflat, coilable, of long-length (can be more than 400 meters/piece), and can hold high pressure and strong tensile strength due to encapsulated reinforcement jacket. It means that it is the easiest to install submersible pumps with Kline hoses than any other type of rigid pipes because no extra connectors are needed and submersible pumps can be directly hung into the bottom of wells after pumps are connected to hoses with specialized fitting beside the wells.
- Incorporates a strip of reinforced polyurethane on the side to support the electrical cables and accessories.
- A simpler, safer and more efficient way to install Submersible pumps. Offering greater cost savings and superior hydraulic performance advantages over Poly Pipe / PVC Pipe, Fiber Glass and Steel Riser Pipes.
- Extremely hardwearing and durable for long service life
- Resistance to oil, fuel and a wide range of chemicals
- Resistance to weathering and ozone. No bacteria growth. No corrosion
- Flexible, lightweight and good handling
- Excellent cold flexibility
- No joints between pumps and wellhead
- No money and time to waste on transporting, installing and maintaining rising main
- Water/Air Transfer
- Agriculture & Irrigation
- Water Utility
- Water Well
|Code||ID||OD||Thickness||Working Pressure||Burst Pressure||Weight|
* Construction: Tube-PU; Reinforcement-Circular woven polyester jacket; Cover-PU.
* Service Temperature Range: -50° C to 80° C (-60° F to 176° F )
* Standard lengths: 660ft/200m
* Strand colors: Blue (Other colors available of request)
Similar products: Comparable brand: Wellmaster (Angus), Wellman(Mandals), Boreline(Crusader), Oroflex Well(Tipsa)
Raw Materials: PU made by BASF, NSF61 approved