Covered and lined with Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
Extrusion through the Weave Technology – ensuring ultimate adhesion between TPU and the weave. Kflow PU supply hoses are different in structure and PU formula although Manureflow looks similar to ordinary PU covered layflat hoses. Kflex PU hoses are not supposed to be used for manure supply. Kflow Pu supply hoses are through-the-weave PU covered layflat hoses.
Heavily reinforced weave ensuring required longitudinal Tensile strength and Burst pressure
- Ultimate tensile strength and adhesion level polymer to weave
- Enhanced abrasion resistance
- High diameter and extension stability. Super low elongation rate.
- High puncture resistance
- Low kink radius
- Excellent UV and weathering resistance
- Resistance to oil, fuel and a wide range of chemicals
- Lightweight and easy to handle compared to material handling hose in rubber
- Water/Air Transfer
- Agriculture & Irrigation
- Agriculture manure supply
- Supply hose for liquid manure and sludge injection systems
- For heavy-duty service under toughest conditions.
|Code||ID||OD||Thickness||Working Pressure||Burst Pressure||Weight|
* Construction: Tube-TPU; Reinforcement-POLYESTER; Cover-TPU.
* Service Temperature Range: -50 C deg to 80 C deg (-60 F deg to 176 F deg)
* Standard lengths: 100 meters (330ft); 200 meters (660ft); 300 meters (990 ft); 400 Meters (1320 ft)
* Strand colors: Black (Other colors are available of request)
Couplings: LDHC Agro Couplings, etc.